306.729.4484 | email@example.com | 133 Donovel Cresc., Regina Beach, SK S0G 4C0
Seeking to encourage and engage our communities in art practices and appreciation.
Hey Everyone...looks like we will be will be waiting awhile for re-opening yet. (We are in phase 4, date TBA). I hope you all are well and are finding ways to be creative!
As you may have heard, our music festival has now been postponed to July 3 2021. And all Canada Day celebrations at the beach have been cancelled for this year, including our Sunshine Arts Festival. Additionally, all workshops planned for this spring must now take place at a later date. We will be contacting you if you have registered, or are enrolled in a program over the next couple of weeks. We are looking forward to the day we can open again, and see you all!
(We miss you!!!)
Kristin, Leanne, and the LMLCC Board of Directors.
Click on link below for more info on Saskatchewan's Re-Opening Plan.
I am writing with a heavy heart to let you know that the LMLCC and Elsie Scherle Gallery will close down for the next few weeks. We hope to reassess in mid to late April...so late April and May classes have not been postponed as of yet.
- Home Routes has cancelled our March concert, but not our April concert at this point.
- Events being held in the LMLCC spaces, but put on by Parks and Recreation and the Regina Beach Library are on hold as well.
- If you are currently enrolled in a class that is already running, you have already been sent an email with more details.
- If you have registered for upcoming pinterest nights (on March 20 and April 3) these are postponed, and will be rescheduled as soon as possible.
- If you are an Instructor or an Exhibiting Artist in the upcoming weeks, I will be in contact with you shortly.
- Artists renting studio space will still have access to studios as it is very easy to practice social distancing in your spaces. Please practice good cleaning habits, and please do not come into your studio if you are feeling ill. Know that we will be continuing to disinfect common areas, door handles, light switches, etc.
As with everyone else, we will continue to follow recommendations put forth by Sask Health and other organizations, and update as needed.
Take this time to explore online galleries, finish that project, or find a new one.
We will see you on the other side of this all!
Thursday 3:30 pm - 8:00 pm
Friday 10:00 am - 2:00 pm
Saturday 10:00 am - 2:00 pm
Sunday 12:30 pm - 4:30 pm
Elsie Scherle Art Gallery | Artist Studios | Regina Beach Library | Meeting Rooms
There's much to see here. So, take your time, look around, and learn all there is to know about us. We hope you enjoy our site and take a moment to drop us a line.
The LMLCC is a 5000 sq ft facility with galleries & working artist studios. Check out our classes, workshops, concerts and more!
Classes & Workshops, Exhibition and Concerts and the Latest News at the LMLCC - you can find them all and more in our newsletter. Sign up below now and start enjoying the arts!
Explore what the LMLCC has to offer this year!
The LMLCC has so much to offer the littles in your life!
One Friday night a month to get out and get crafty!!
Offered by Regina Beach Parks and Rec!
LMLCC/Regina Beach Library
For anyone knitting, crocheting, needle felting, quilting, spinning, embroidery, sewing, etc. Bring your current project and join us for som...
LMLCC/Regina Beach Library
More info to come!
There are so many ways to support our Cultural Centre. Contact us to find out more about memberships, volunteer opportunities, fundraising events, and ways to get our message to your friends and family.
The Last Mountain Lake Cultural Centre would like to acknowledge the following organizations for their continued support: