Come out to the Library and the Last Mountain Lake Cultural Centre for a family friendly movie night! This month we will be showing "Toy Story 4".
Movie will start at 6:00 PM
Refreshments will be served. Please bring chairs, pillows and blankets.
RSVP to the library at 306-729-2062
On Saturday, March 7th, 2020 - the Last Mountain Lake Cultural Centre is proud to sponsor the First Annual Shack Attack Community Challenge.
To that end - We challenge your service club/not for profit group to take part in this fun event!
Let us show our Winter Carnival tourists how fantastic our south shore community spirit really is!
(If you know of other interested residents who wish to team up, they are welcome to register, as well.)
The Best dressed shack will win what is sure to be a coveted trophy!
Rules - There is NO entry fee!
1. Each team will find itself one fishing shack to get great!
2. Each team provides any materials needed to decorate a shack worthy of winning the trophy.
3. Your team can have as many participants as you wish, and you may use whatever materials you choose. The decoration does not have to be permanent, the choice is up to the team.
4. Your shack must be hauled to a designated area before 10:30 am - the morning of the Festival - You will be given a number upon registration - and that number will be clearly numbered and painted on the ice surface.
5. You can take UP TO four hours on March 7th, to complete your project - from 11 am to 3 pm. - after which time judges from LMLCC will pick the winner and award the coveted trophy
6. Registration - to register your team please call the LMLCC - at which time your team will be given a number. Leave a message if no one answers. 306-729-4484
7. The Winter Carnival is being covered by ACCESS this year - so let’s get out and show everyone what our Community Spirit is all about! Let’s infuse this with as much fun as possible!
8. Thursday, Feb 27, 2020 is the deadline to register your team
9. There are 3 shack attack marshals representing the LMLCC - Sandi Metz, Mary Howard, Carol Rose GoldenEagle.
If you have any further questions, don’t hesitate to contact the LMLCC at 306-729-4484, or email@example.com